Our privacy commitment
Your privacy and security are our priority, and we are committed to only processing personal data which is strictly necessary, keeping you informed at all times of the processing we carry out and its respective purposes.
We guarantee that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, which will allow us to provide you with a better service. We are committed to requiring the same level of privacy and security from the entities we hire, in certain situations, for the processing of your personal data.
We treat your personal data transparently, ensuring that we provide the best services, as well as the disclosure of our offers, under conditions that may be advantageous for you. We want to earn your trust and make you feel that your personal data is safe with us, as we are always committed to protecting your privacy, and we take your privacy very seriously.
How can you contact your personal data protection officer?
Your personal data protection officer can be contacted by the following means: or at
What categories of data do we process?
We guarantee to only process the personal data strictly necessary to provide you with our services, with the maximum quality and transparency.
We process the following categories of personal data:
• Customer details - full name and tax identification number - when you purchase our products or services;
• Customer's identification data - full or abbreviated name, address, telephone, email,
• Customer data for home delivery - name, address, postal code, telephone, email, purchase details - when requesting home delivery of the purchase made;
• Data used for newsletter subscription - name and email, personal interests and declared preferences on the transmission of newsletter contents - when subscribing or managing newsletter subscriptions.
• Data collected through cookies - browsing data on access to our website, circumstances of access made (such as, but not limited to: browser used, device, IP address) and identification for personalisation of experience on our website presenting proposals of commercial value - when you browse our website.
• Services provided - name, address, telephone, email, service identification.
Why do we process your personal data?
• We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Transaction management - for issuing invoices for the acquisition of goods and/or services;
• Marketing and direct marketing - to inform you about news and offers that may be of interest to you;
• User management of websites or mobile applications or other digital platforms - to enable you to interact with us and conduct online transactions.
• Home delivery - to be able to deliver your purchases to your home;
• Register of contacts made in customer service - to enable constructive management of customer service contacts in our contact centre, thus ensuring quality and continuous improvement in the individual and collective relationship we have with our Customers:
• Service management - so that we can provide the service you have hired from us.
How do we keep your personal data safe?
We have a variety of information security measures, aligned with national and international best practices, to protect your personal data, including technological controls, administrative, technical, physical and procedural measures to ensure the protection of your personal data, preventing its misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, loss, improper or inadvertent alteration, or unauthorised deletion. We assume, in terms of information security, the same commitment to continuous improvement by which we are guided in our daily activity.
Among others, we highlight the following measures:
i. - Access to your personal data limited to those who need it for the above-mentioned purposes;
ii. - Storage and transfer of personal data strictly in a secure manner;
iii. - Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorised access to your personal data;
iv. - Implementation of mechanisms that guarantee the protection of the integrity and quality of your personal data;
v. - Permanent monitoring of the information systems, with the aim of preventing and detecting the improper use of your personal data;
vi. - Redundancy of equipment for storing, processing and communicating personal data, to avoid loss of availability
How long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes, within the legal limits:
i. Management of transactions - legal term of 10 years;
ii. Customer management in loyalty programs - 3 years, starting from the last interaction: account creation, transactions, personal data management, participation in campaigns related to the loyalty program.
iii. Marketing and direct marketing - 3 years since the last transaction, interaction or access identified;
iv. User management of websites, mobile applications or other digital platforms - 3 years after last access;
v. Home delivery - 2 years;
vi. Warranties and after-sales support - 2 years or equal to the warranty period if it is longer;
vii. Registration and proof of transactions for distance contracts - 6 months after the contract period
viii. Customer Service - 3 years since the last service: complaints, suggestions, information requests, other customer requests.
ix. Service management - 2 years since last service.
How can you exercise your personal data protection rights?
As a general rule, the owner of personal data has the following rights, in terms of data protection: right of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right of limitation, right of portability, right of opposition and right not to be subject to automated decisions.
In cases where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, you must do so through the following means:
We will carefully analyse your requests, assessing their legitimacy and relevance, and committing ourselves to respond in a timely manner.
If necessary, you can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AGPD).